Board of Advisors
Simply having an auditor on board does unfortunately not guarantee that a fundraising campaign is run in an honest, accountable and transparent way. The structure of the Tekkie Tax campaign ensures that no one person or welfare organisation alone will control the campaign bank account, enriching itself by it - or be in a position to mismanage money to the detriment of the other beneficiaries.
The purpose of the Board of Advisors is to plan, develop and execute the TT Campaign for the benefit of all parties involved. It consists of individuals and organisations nominated by the Trust and will include, amongst others, national beneficiary representatives, the Trustees of the Trust, the Trust's auditor and representatives of the Trust's service provider/s and sponsoring companies.
"We love our campaign and proudly associate ourselves with it"
"I love the transparency of Tekkie Tax"
The Board of Advisors for 2017 are:
- Annelise de Jager – Charity Support Services
- Marieta Kemp – SAVF
- Yvonne Stiglingh – SOS Children's Villages
- Heidi Coetzee – Khuluma Family Counselling
- Germa Hatting - Tekkie Tax
- Rina Ferreira - Imisebeyelanga Services
- Celest van Niekerk - Child welfare SA
- Gary Westwood - Epilepsy SA
- Maria Scholtz - CANSA
- Anette Degenaar - NG Welfare
Reinet Meyer - SPCA Bloemfontein